Avail immediate assistance to know how to Install Norton Antivirus for Mac and know how can the users renew Norton Antivirus with product key
Get instant assistance to know how to install Norton Security Online on Mac:
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to know how can the users install Norton Security online on Mac. The set of instructions are simple and can be easily implemented and executed and thus allow the users to install Norton Antivirus setup for Mac.
- First of all the users need to uninstall any existing security software from Mac, including the previous versions of Norton.
- Then the user needs to go to the Norton Security Online page and then the user may click on the option of Get Norton Security Online.
- After this the user needs to enter the Xfinity username and password if prompted.
- The users may then create or log in to the Norton account.
- Finally the user needs to click to install the Norton Security locally or install on another device.
These steps are easy and can be implemented in a fast and easy manner.
Simple steps to know how to renew Norton Antivirus with product key:
The users may renew the Norton Antivirus with the product key. For this the user needs to follow the steps stated below in order to renew the Norton Antivirus with the product key.
- The user needs to start the Norton product.
- After this, In the main window, the user needs to click on the Help option.
- Thereafter in the Help Center window, under Account Information, the users may click on the option of Enter Product Key.
- The users may then type in the product key, and then click on the Next option.
- After this the user needs to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally the user needs to review the subscription details, and then click Done when the Norton Antivirus gets renewed.
These are some of the steps that help the users to how to renew Norton Antivirus with product key. If the user face some issue, then the users may contact the technical experts for availing the right guidance and help to fix the issues.