Immediately After The Hair Smoothening Treatment Procedure:
- Do not wet hair for 3 days.
- Do not tie your hair or put it behind your ears.
- While sleeping, ensure your hair is straight.
3 Days After The Hair Smoothening Procedure:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner after three days. Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes longer than usual.
- Avoid hot water at all times as it will strip your tresses of moisture.
- Use a wide toothed hair comb to separate the strands. Remove any tangles with great care. No matter what the temptation, do not use a hair brush.
- Apply a hair serum This creates a barrier between your hair and outside damage from dust, sun and pollution.
- Use a leave in conditioner. This helps in retaining the moisture and keeps dryness and frizz away.
- Use hair masks frequently or get hair spas done that will add vitamins to your hair and replenish the nutrients lost because of chemical compounds.
15 Days After The Hair Smoothening Procedure:
- Follow a nutritious diet of nuts, cashews, almonds and lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Have your hair trimmed on a regular basis. This ensures your hair remains in top condition. Make sure there are no split ends.
- Avoid use of any heating tools. If you have to blow dry, then go on the cool blast mode.
- Your hair needs to relax after the high dose of straightening chemicals, so no colouring or highlighting for at least 6 months.
- Keep your hair safe from environmental factors – harsh sun rays, cold winds and the rains. Use a hat or an umbrella.
- Use anti-frizz sprayto moisturize dry hair and prevent your hair from getting entangled.
- Do not tie up your hair, or use hair pins, because they will leave a corrugated mark that is difficult to straighten back.
- If your hair does not get greasy, stay away from shampooing every day. Shampoo alternate days or try co-washing – simply use a conditioner as a shampoo and rinse it away.
Healthy hair shows it’s been taken care of – smooth to touch and frizz free. Incorporate our intensive hair care routine for longer-lasting strength, shine and bounce.