Kailash Parbat history can be traced down to 1940’s, when the Mulchandani Brothers sold “PaniPuri” on the Bans Road in Karachi. The then famed delight was eventually tagged as “Pakistan Preferred.” Soon after the partition 1947, the Mulchandani preferred to leave back their valuables and chose to pick up the utensils in which they used to make their “PaniPuri” and “Ragda”. With these precious assets they landed up in Mumbai. In the year 1952, their obsession to serve food delights made them start their first new outlet named as “Kailash Parbat”. This 62-year old tradition which started as a small “halwai” in a lane next to Colaba market grew to a magnanimous brand and has created a lasting impression in the world of food catering business.
Address: 3 Belilios Road #01-03,Hilton Garden Inn,Singapore-219924.