Avianca Airlines is one of the major airlines to travel to Columbia and covers 114 routes around the world with its flight operations. Also, the airline is the flag carrier of Columbia which offers several user-friendly services to its passenger such as online Avianca reservations, check-in, and manages booking service. Even if you need to make changes in your booked flight then the airline gives you that feature as well. Besides, if you want to know more about Avianca airlines flight change policy then read the below content.
Before making Avianca flight change, you should consider these given points:
- If you make any change in the flight reservation, all the changes will be applied to all passengers on the same flight reservation. Also, if you are required to make changes for only one passenger, in that case, you are required to call to the customer service team of Avianca Airlines.
- In addition, if you are liable to pay a penalty for Date/Route changes, then, you would require paying the charges through a valid credit card.
- Also, on choosing new Date/Route with a higher fare, you would have to pay the difference of the fare.
- In case, you are having an upgrade to the business class on the flight you are making modification on, in that case, you will lose the upgrade while making the changes.
- Above all, the ticket you have purchased and want to make a change on would have been purchased from the Avianca Airlines website.
- If any of the given possibility has occurred with you then you can’t avail the changes features of Avianca Airlines.
- Expired tickets
- Previously checked-in passengers
- Tickets purchased within the past 24 hours
- Tickets purchased with Life Miles
The above information will surely help you to make changes in your booked flights and you can make Avianca flight change without much of a stretch.