“Scrumptious pizza is easy to prepare at home when you use Sister Schubert’s Parker House Style Rolls.”
- 1 (11 ounce) package Sister Schubert’s Parker House Rolls, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian herb blend
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 thin slices of white onion, separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Carefully remove Sister Schubert Parker House Rolls from pan and place on prepared pan. Using a rolling pin, compress the rolls into a 9- inch round. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and herb blend and brush top of the crust. Spread pizza sauce over top of the crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Loosen pizza with a large spatula if necessary. Cool slightly and slice into desired pieces. Serve.
- Make Delicious Pizza at Home Instantly and present to others in Printed Pizza Boxes to give a stylish look.