Unlock the iCloud account without using a password
iCloud is one of the top-notch services provided by the Apple that let allow the users to store their photos, videos, and various data. Users can also back up their data and access it over the multiple devices. Users can smoothly access their iCloud account with the help of password. But sometimes a lot of situations come when users try to unlock their iCloud account but unsuccessful because they forgot the password. It’s impossible to unlock the iCloud account without a password, but you can delete the saved password in your iOS devices to unlock the iCloud.
Here are the steps to unlock the iCloud account without password:
- Open the Settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the iCloud which will be asked to enter your password.
- Enter any password into the given field and then tap on Done.
- Now a new pop-up will open saying the incorrect password and then tap on the OK.
- Tap on Cancel and then go back to the main page of iCloud.
- Now tap on the Account page again and then tap on Done.
- Now it will be redirected to the iCloud’s main page without asking your password and then scroll down to erase the cloud data.
- After that, tap on Delete option and then your previous password will be deleted.
If you are still facing problems to unlock your iCloud account password, then contact iCloud Tech Support team and avail the reliable assistance from the highly skilled professionals. They will provide better solutions to fix various iCloud account related issues whether it’s password or any other. You can make a phone call and avail this assistance 24/7 across the world if you are unable to follow the process or there is the error while performing steps. So, this is how you can fix this issue with the help of professional’s instruction.