Hey friends! Today’s we are discuss about google play card. This is the article for Google card user who are looking forward to check google play gift card balance online, and how it work and so more….
Now take a relax and read the all steps to find the solution in a one place.
Google Play card is Google Product, which allows users to pay at Game store, bookstore, or video store etc. It makes an excellent gift but that’s not the limit of their use.
Google may provide Gift Card and Credit purchasers with information about the redemption status.
When you have a gift card, you need to get that code stowing away under the silver foil into your account. Look at here :
- Open Google Play on your phone or computer.
- click the three-line menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click the Redeem button.
- Type the 16-digit code found under the SCRATCH TO REVEAL CODE strip on the back of your gift card.
- Tap Redeem.
- Click at Confirm
When you accept that this is in reality the planned record, the card’s amount is added to your balance as Google Play credit. As a little update, Google Play gift card can’t be utilized towards physical things like gadgets and accessories in the Google Store; they are accessible for computerized buys of advanced products in the Google Play Store.
How To Check Google Play Card Balance?
To check your Google card balance,
- Open the onlinebalances.com
- Tap Check Now
- Tap Google Play Gift Card image
- Fill the form to know your available balance
- Tap the button “Check Balance”
Now you balance will be show on your screen.
Same here you can activate your Gift card.
I hope this information will help you! For any suggestion please comment below.
Thank You…!!! 🙂