Red velvet cake is not just any of the old cakes that you have eaten before. Its taste is very vivid, distinct and unique from the earlier cakes you have eaten. It has an acidity which makes its different and stands out from the rest.
This new flavor has won hearts of our new generation and is getting trendy in the cafes and restaurants.
Making red velvet cake is an art and only those who master this art of baking can lure people and make them happy. As the old saying goes, a way to a person’s heart is through their stomach. Make your place in people’s heart by serving them sumptuous cakes with online cake delivery in Dehradun. And what better way to start than the red velvet cake itself.
Red-velvet cake is a balance between acidity and chocolate. To make the moist, fluffy red velvet cake follow the procedure as given:
1) 1tsp distilled white vinegar
2) 3 cups all-purpose flour
3) 3 cups granulated sugar
4) ½ cup cornstarch
5) ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
6) 1 tbsp baking soda
7) 1 ½ tsp baking powder
8) 1 ½ tsp salt
9) 4 large eggs
10) 1 ½ cups buttermilk
11) 1 ¼ warm water
12) ½ cup vegetable oil
13) 1 tsp vanilla extract
14) 2 tbsp red food coloring
1) 450g softened cream cheese
2) 1 cup softened butter
3) 4 cups powdered sugar
4) 1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 160C.
2) Grease three 9-inch cake rounds. Dust with flour then tap out the excess of it.
3) Mix together flour, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl with a low speed until combined.
4) Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, vanilla, vinegar and food coloring. Beat for a couple of minutes on a medium speed until it become smooth in texture.
5) Divide this batter among the 3 greased pans.
6) Bake for 30-35 minutes until the knife comes out clean from the middle of the cake.
7) Take it out and gently turn it over onto the wire racks until it cools down.
8) For making the frosting, beat together butter and cream cheese until it becomes fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and beat until it gets combined. Add the powdered sugar in the mixture, 1 cup at a time, and beat it till it becomes smooth.
9) Now use this frosting generously to apply all over the cake.
This recipe will ensure to make everyone feel good and do good. Not just this, you are going to get applauded and appraised for your efforts at trying out difficult looking dishes. It will be just our secret as to how easy it was to make it.
Try it out with CakenGifts.in. This recipe is easy to make and help you master the art of baking red velvet cake.